Solid and sound.
As a full-service site developer, Reybold Construction puts millions of dollars of earth-moving and construction equipment to work for you. Most is outfitted with state-of-the-art GPS technology for bulk and fine excavation work. Reybold also takes safety guidelines very seriously. We make certain that all of our sites are safe and productive work environments. And our commitment to environmentally responsible building means we utilize green construction practices and materials wherever and whenever possible.
We are committed to completing the job on time and within budget, employing highly experienced, expertly trained personnel at all levels and-above all-exceeding your expectations.
Reybold's site construction team specializes in:
- Engineering and survey control
- Utility service installations
- Bio-retention areas
- Swales/storm water management
- Final grade work
- Landscape design and installation
- Materials procurement
Middletown High School – Middletown, DE
- The site work project involved over 25,000 square feet of sidewalk replacement highlighted by the school letters stenciled in with its school colors.
- Handicap ramps and aprons were renovated to school standards.
- Parking lot renovations included expansions of asphalt pavement to staff and student parking areas.
- Four bio-retention facilities and filter strip areas were installed around the site.
- ADA accessibility was added to four athletic fields around the school.
- A new commercial entrance was installed to allow two-way access off of Rt. 299.
- Completed: September 2010
Lombardy Elementary School – Wilmington, DE
- This parking lot improvement project involved replacing over 2,100 tons of asphalt to allow for school bus lane reconstruction.
- 500 plus linear feet of curb and 2,000 plus square feet of sidewalk replacement were also part of this project.
- A 450 feet long walkway was constructed for egress to a nearby street.
- A pavement fabric process was overlaid on 3,000 square yards of an overflow parking lot.
- Completed: August 2010
Route 40 Force Main – Bear, DE
- Oversaw construction of a new pump station.
- Installed 2,800 lf of 10 inches C-900 force main with clean out and air release manholes.
- Installed original 2,200 linear feet of 6 inches force main in 2001.
- Abandoned existing line to hook into 2 live lines under adverse conditions.
- Completed bore under Rt. 40 and Connor Blvd. (Fox Run Industrial Park).
- Completed: October 2008